

awww. Today just hit me hard about going to Jefferson now. My aunties and Alice made me think about my education at Jeff. Yea they may not have some high ap scores but Im not an AP studdent. it also made me think about the friends at Westmoor who were actually chill and shit, and also basketball. it made me think about missing Westmoor more than i realize, but that going to the library everyday sucks. I mean I havent really asked myself why Im really transfering. I guess it's because I feel more welcomed there and that I actually know that I'll have friends that'll be there waiting for my presence and expecting me to be there everyday. now that im leaving, I feel like im leaving a whole lot over there. like a lot. im leaving the team, a higher education than most schools, new good friends, and a new experience, cause i guess at Jefferson there's sorta not gonna be anything new for me to look forward to. at Westmoor im out of my comfort zone and try to meet new faces everyday, and i guess Jeff is my comfort zone since im gonna know most faces and things, but how am i gonna say that if i dont go to that school yet?! stupid, but yeah i shouldnt be thinking like that, everyday we meet new faces and hope to remember and forget the old faces. it shouldnt be hard transitioning from Westmoor to Jefferson. dude, im feeling like this isnt such a good idea, but on the other hand, it's the greatest decision Ive ever made. it's like woaw and yay at the same time. but i aint trippin, sorta, haha. i should just not look back I guess, forget the past and whatever i said about remembering the old faces, i guess. keep moving forward, right confucious? haha. it's better off to keep travelling than to arrive. -__- thats true. Ill miss Westmoor and the friends Ive made while there and not at the library. . . so yea I hope I can still KEEP IN TOUCH with all of them still. they better ask for my number on the last day tomorrow. . . oh life, all these unexpected and surprising moments that's coming my way . . .
Congratulations Kuya! hope you'll take care of yourself wherever you go in life...niggaa!
yeah today was kuya's graduation and like it didn't take so long. haha i think it was Anna's family that was hella going crazy in front of me so like I had to try to dodge their posters from getting into the video, haha. well yeah, so I TRIED video taping kuyas gradtuation and it ended up alright. then went to moonstar and saw hella jeff people. I saw a guy from Youth group but i was scared to say hi to him cause i thought he forgot about me and who i was. so yeah, oh yeah Alice went to moonstar with us! wooh, as usual though, auntie claire had to talk to kuya about college and shit and then she asked me why im transfering to Jefff and it hella made me like geeez, you dont have to be so rude about it. she said it like i was just going there without understanding that Jeff is a downgrade from Westmoor based on their education. she was like you know they have poor quality education and i was like thats not true they have the same AP classes as Westmoor. the education there isnt poor, its the people who make it seem like poor quality education. sheez. well yeah, its obvious it didn't go so wwell, then kuya and alice left somewhere and here we isssz. Kuya was stacked though, hella lei's around him. you can barely see his neck! haha, i hella knew he was gonna have hella leis up to his chin though. haha i hella dont want him to leave the air force though, who's gonna teach me how to drive manual? haha just keeeding, yeah he my kuya! i have to miss him! haha yea.. well yeah, bernadettes next to graduate from the trinidad fambase nigga! then me. .