Sunday, June 7, 2009

I need better titles

it was a good day. it was family and We went Hokkaido for Matthew's going away dinner/hangout thang. ate first and saw kuyas friend wally @ hokkaido. we always see him everywhere but i never say hi cuz i always think he doesnt know me. -___- yeah I actually didn't eat so much cuz yesterday I ate hella at Jollibee for a 1st birthday party and they gave away hella food. so yeah. then we went to Malibu Grand Prix.



the go-carts were the bomb but I only went around one lap, and kuya went to the Grand Prix one, the faster ones. but before go-carts i played arcade games, then went to the Batting Cage! i was so happy, because that was one of the things on my list of things to do before I yeahhhh. hahhaa, it was fun. Iwent to the softball cage, then around the end of the day i went to the slow baseball pitch one. it was funny cuz unc anchit tried to swing but hahaaha he barely hit most of the pitches. hahah it was fun. then the guys went golfing and I took pictures but it died on me. -___- it was all fun. good times, good times. I might put up pictures later, but I might not. =))))